Tips to Enjoy Your Vacation in Dubai
Dubai is undoubtedly the most happening city to plan a vacation to. The glittering skyline, skyscrapers, tallest buildings, smallest mall, wide collection of stores and eateries, the city has something or everything to offer to its tourists.
People across the globe dream to go to Dubai and have the most memorable time. And if you are one of them wondering how to have the best time in the city, we share top tips to enjoy your vacation in Dubai. Read on.
Pick the Best Time to Go
If you are planning to visit Dubai for a long vacation, pick the best time to go. Winter is considered as one of the best places to make the most out of Dubai. Wandering in the city with average temperatures would help you visit most of the places with ease and comfort.
You should also go during winter as the city hosts the Dubai Shopping Festival in January which offers a bunch of fun opportunities. Also, at the time of the festival, the city is crowded, so you can hire bodyguards in Dubai to protect your privacy.
Now before you enter the city, make sure you know the convenient and affordable ways to get around. The Dubai Metro is way too cool for long and safe drives. The city also has a large network of buses, taxis, and car services. It’s easy to get taxis at popular tourist attractions like beaches and malls. You can use apps like Uber and Careem to book taxi rides.
Places You Must Visit in Dubai
- Burj Khalifa: You just cannot miss visiting the tallest building ‘Burj Khalifa’ at the top of Dubai. It is the most astonishing place in the city and best if you come with your family.
- Dubai Mall: The Dubai Mall is another amazing tourist place offering an ocean of entertainment deals. From 1200 shops, gaming zone, cinema complex, a variety of food outlets to special events, such as Dubai Shopping Festival and Dubai Summer Surprises, you must visit this mall to have a fun time.
- Dubai Desert Safari: How can you leave the city without exploring its exotic desert. Taking a Dubai desert safari with your group of friends or family is the best way to enjoy your time in the city.
- Jumeirah Beach Park: Jumeirah Beach Park is situated in the heart of Jumeirah and offers a spectacular view including beautiful sand, barbeques, gardens, children’s areas and so much more. It is known as one of the best beaches to visit in Dubai.
- Dubai Museum: You must visit the Dubai Museum to learn about the history and culture of the city. The entrance of the museum displays traditional belongings of the city including old maps and show pieces. The museum exhibits traditional boats, traditional weaponry, musical instruments, and the palm-leaf houses can be found in the courtyard.
Other than the great Dubai Mall, you must visit City Walk and Mall of the Emirates for shopping. The City Walk offers an indoor-outdoor setup which makes it convenient to wander around the mall at any time of day or night.
Mall of the Emirates is also a great shopping place with more than 630 brands and over 100 places to eat delicious food. The mall also has an indoor ski slope and a bowling alley.
If you want to have the best food and shop in the city, you must visit these places.
Best Food Places
Dubai never disappoints with its food culture. Places like Baker & Spice, Comptoir 102, Home Bakery, Brasserie 2.0, etc are the best restaurants offering mouth-watering food. While some of them might be expensive if you are on a tight budget, you can also find affordable yet yummy food places in Dubai. You just need to run your research about the place and make the most out of it.